In this program designed for Yoga teachers, Ayurveda practitioners, and healthcare professionals, you will learn how to advise your students and clients regarding effective Ayurvedic and yogic daily routines, including body-mind care, diet, and Yoga practices.
Topics of this course include:
- History and philosophy of Ayurveda
- the 3 great qualities (maha guna), 5 elements (maha bhutu), 10 pairs of qualities (guna), and 3 doshas
- Tissue formation (dhatu) and channels of flow (srota)
- Digestion (agni), toxin formation (ama), and waste elimination (mala)
- Ayurvedic and yogic psychology
- The disease process and its treatment with daily practices (dinacharya), Ayurvedic and yogic nutrition, color therapy, aromatherapy, Yoga postures, and breathing techniques