Explore a wide range of modifications for students who require assistance in a regular Yoga class as well as a gentler, modified practice for a variety of specific needs. Learn how to bring the benefits of classical Yoga to a wider range of students so that all might feel successful and experience peace of mind.
Students of this course will learn:
- How to adapt Yoga postures for students in a regular class
- How to teach a gentler, modified practice based on classical principles
- An introduction to Chair Yoga
- The principles of structural Yoga therapy
- The gross and subtle benefits of Yoga asanas
- Yogic methods to manage stress and pain
Students will also maintain a personal practice and practice teaching.
Yoga teachers from all traditions are welcome to join this course. Not yet a Yoga teacher? Already a Yoga teacher but considering expanding your personal and teaching practice? Visit our TTC page for details about the Sivananda Yoga Teachers' Training Course and join a community of over 27,000 Sivananda Yoga teachers worldwide!