Take time to reconnect with the peace within you and develop a plan for leading a more balanced life. Let yoga poses, breathing and guided Yoga Nidra meditation bring you into a state of clarity and balance. Then be guided through the experience of developing a plan for how you will maintain this peace in daily life using simple practices that fit within your schedule and lifestyle. Please bring a journal and a pen to class.
- Day 1 - Discovering the Path: Develop your Sankalpa (intention) for your practice and understand the components of a sadhana (spiritual practice).
- Day 2 - Health: Learn valuable tips from the yogic perspective on how to maintain health (yogic diet, asana & pranayama) and contemplate what works best for your body and mind.
- Day 3 - Mantra & Meditation: Experience the various ways in which mantra and meditation can bring strength, peace and balance to your life.
- Day 4 - Medicine for the Mind: Learn how to integrate the yamas/ niyamas and the study of Vedanta into your spiritual practice.
- Day 5 - Living the Teachings: Create a spiritual diary to begin fully living the teachings of yoga for a happy, healthy, peaceful life.