Recent research has shown how aspects of modern living can be harmful to our health, and how simple applications from nature can be a solution for healing. Myths created by modern medicine also prevent us from addressing the true No. 1 dietary contributor to heart disease. During four days of lectures and experiential workshops, Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra, a highly respected and sought-after cardiologist, will teach how:
- Yoga contributes to cardiovascular health, including hypertension and atrial fibrillation.
- Man-made electromagnetic fields (EMFs) interfere with fundamental bioenergetics going on in our bodies, and how you can protect yourself from such interference.
- The outdated categorization of “good” and “bad” cholesterol can lead to overzealous use of statin drugs which may cause serious harm.
- Grounding to the earth can create amazing physiological and biochemical reactions in the body.
- The Near Death Experience (NDE) messenger brings back insights and profound wisdom from the other side.
- The search for wisdom, insight, and authenticity promotes a higher vibration.