- Hatha Yoga: find new angles to your practice with advanced variations and prolonged holding of the asanas (postures); learn to better manage your energy flow with advanced pranayama (breathing), mudras (energy seals) and bandhas (energy locks).
- Jnana Yoga (the Yoga of Wisdom): expand your knowledge and get inspired to take your Self study (Swadhyaya) to the next level with the study of Vedanta philosophy including study of Jnana Yoga theory and Vedantic meditation techniques
- Sanskrit: learn the Sanskrit alphabet and correct pronunciation and spelling of mantras and hymns
- Raja Yoga: dive deeper into your mind through an in-depth study of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Bhakti Yoga: open your heart to true love through studies of the nine modes of Bhakti and the five attitudes of devotion (Bhavas)
- Karma Yoga: explore Karma Yoga as an inner attitude of selfless service
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
January 4 - 31, 2014
Deepen and expand your knowledge and practice as a certified Yoga teacher through this four-week immersion into advanced Yogic practices.