We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, traveler's checks, cash (U.S. dollars) and U.S. certified bank drafts under the name of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat.
We do not accept personal checks. All deposits and payments are in U.S. dollars only.
Making a Reservation
A reservation will be confirmed only with the payment of the applicable deposit as follows:
• Yoga Vacation Programs: US $100 per person
• Teachers’ Training Course and Advanced Teachers’ Training Course: US $300 per person
• Other Courses: US $150 per person, unless stated otherwise on the course’s web page, in which case such specific amount stated will apply.
Cancellation of reservation may be done by calling our reception office prior to your arrival date.
Refunds are available:
- Up to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date - subject to deduction of a Processing Fee.
- 30 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival date - subject to deduction of the Deposit.
Credit Notes will apply to cancellation following the arrival date. Credit notes will not be issued for the Deposit. Any amount in excess of the Deposit may be credited as follows:
- Yoga Vacation Reservation: A Credit Note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of your original reservation.
- Teachers’ Training Course/ Advanced Teachers’ Training Course: A Credit Note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of the course.
- Other Courses: A Credit Note will be issued in an amount equal to the unused accommodations fees only. No credit or refunds will be given for the tuition amount.
Processing Fee in the amount of US $50 per person will be due in connection with any cancellation, in addition to any amount due.
Refunds will be done solely by way of crediting the credit card used for the applicable payment.
Credit Notes are valid for two years from the date of credited payment. Credit Notes can be used for booking a Yoga Vacation Program, a course or a daily program in the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Nassau, Bahamas only (specifically excluding boutique purchases and Well-Being Center services). Credit Notes are personal and may not be transferred.
*No refund or credit notes will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content or due to dissatisfaction with the Ashram’s schedule or rooms layout.
All speakers and presenters were confirmed prior to publication; however, cancellations may happen with or without notice for reasons that are beyond the ashram’s control. Some courses are subject to minimum registration. The ashram will not be held liable for any cancellations or other changes in the program. Please consult our website or reception office for program updates prior to registering to any program.