Payment and Cancellation Policy
To guarantee your reservation, a $300 deposit is required per reservation. The balance is due at least 14 days before your arrival; we will send you an email reminder a week before we process the balance.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks, travelers checks, or American Express. All deposits and payments in US dollars only.
Refunds* are available:
- Up to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date—subject to deduction of processing fee**. 30 days or fewer prior to the scheduled arrival date—subject to deduction of the deposit.
Credit Notes*** Apply to cancellation following arrival date. Credit notes will not be issued for the deposit. Any amount in excess of the deposit may be credited as follows:
- Yoga Vacation Reservation: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of your original reservation.
- Teacher Training Course/Advanced Teacher Training Course: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of the course.
- Other Courses: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the unused accommodation fees only. No credit or refunds will be given for the tuition amount.
* Refunds will be given solely by way of crediting the credit card used for the applicable payment.
** Processing fee in the amount of US $50 per reservation will be due in conjunction with any cancellation, in addition to any amount due.
*** Credit notes are valid for two years from the date of issue. Credit notes can be used for booking a Yoga Vacation, a course, or a daily program in the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Nassau, Bahamas only (specifically excluding Boutique purchases and Well-Being Center services). Credit notes are personal and nontransferable.
Please note: No refund or credit notes will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content, or due to dissatisfaction with the Yoga Retreat’s schedule or accommodations.